The Global University of Poverty - Curricula Welcome

End Poverty is number 1 job of any keynsian and millennials; future capitalism

Inger-Mette Stenseth's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Chris! ...you are doing a great job! i am out here in "nowhere" - :-) work a lo…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied Mar 17, 2010 to 1000 new books - london paris dhaka wiesbaden glasgow bangkok DC NY LA

3 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Inger-Mette Stenseth

"Dear Chris! ....I am here! Working so hard that it is no time to chat. Please, tell…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied May 21, 2009 to all day dialogue with dr yunus on june 29

1 May 21, 2009

"Here is also a releavant link to Earth Day Network: (quote) This will be a "gift" to…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied Dec 20, 2008 to Survey : How could the Obama vision of 5 million green jobs happenYou

3 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

"Dear Chris! Are you going to be at the Green Ball in Washington DC for Obama's Inau…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied Dec 20, 2008 to Survey : How could the Obama vision of 5 million green jobs happenYou

3 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

"We are, the world are touching an opportunity at this moment: we all see the crazy…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied Nov 19, 2008 to What is the capitalistic formula for peace?????

11 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Dear Chris! I do not understand this clearly. I see that you use the word franchise…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied Nov 17, 2008 to Downloads & Revenue Generating Opportunities

9 Nov 17, 2008

"No, we are not suggesting a Global University of Poverty and a HQ for it. We ar sugg…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied Nov 15, 2008 to What is the capitalistic formula for peace?????

11 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Dear Chirs! I is so hard to understand what you mean in practical terms. You are co…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied Nov 13, 2008 to Downloads & Revenue Generating Opportunities

9 Nov 17, 2008

"Dear Chris! YES - I think you should suggest that Dr. Yunus and new President of th…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied Nov 7, 2008 to What is the capitalistic formula for peace?????

11 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"PART OF THE NEW FORMULA FOR HIGHER LIFE QALITY? How wil the future of capitalism re…"

Inger-Mette Stenseth replied Nov 6, 2008 to What is the capitalistic formula for peace?????

11 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

RSS

Sustainability's & Wondrous MicroSummiit

Can you contribute TO FC? rsvp chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk

© 2019   Created by chris macrae.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service