The Global University of Poverty - Curricula Welcome

End Poverty is number 1 job of any keynsian and millennials; future capitalism

Jeff Mowatt's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, You may also find this interesting. The scene is Davos 2008 at the Ukrainian…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Mar 17, 2010 to 1000 new books - london paris dhaka wiesbaden glasgow bangkok DC NY LA

3 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Inger-Mette Stenseth

"Chris, I was rather interested to discover recently that Matthew Bishop author of Ph…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Mar 16, 2010 to 1000 new books - london paris dhaka wiesbaden glasgow bangkok DC NY LA

3 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Inger-Mette Stenseth

"I can't see anything linked or displayed here Jerry.- Jeff"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jul 26, 2009 to The Micro Venture Investment Vehicle

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by chris macrae

"Just putting Bill and Bishop aside for one moment I'd like to dwell on a though prom…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Feb 7, 2009 to Philanthrocapitalism: How the rich can save the world

2 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Chris, I clicked to reply to this thinking of Chapel Hill, because of a connection I…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Feb 6, 2009 to Calling all MicroCredit Americans -where can Yes We Can plant the next franchise of Grameen America

1 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"As far as I know Chris, Someone called Alison Nevitt seems to be a central figure bu…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Nov 24, 2008 to Something big and spontaneous just happened in the USA

2 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"This might be an interesting and informative source on conflict in the 20th century.…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Nov 22, 2008 to What is the capitalistic formula for peace?????

11 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"At least our PM Gordon Brown is reading the same script. Well, almost. http://blog…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Nov 19, 2008 to What is the capitalistic formula for peace?????

11 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Here is our position on peace which first appears in the founding paper deliver to C…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Nov 15, 2008 to What is the capitalistic formula for peace?????

11 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Chris, In response to the Gates announcement we added these points to our website:…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Nov 15, 2008 to Gates Creative Capitalism - Oh mr g what do we do, we meant to go to Future C but you took us on to who

5 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Claude Guillemain

RSS

Sustainability's & Wondrous MicroSummiit

Can you contribute TO FC? rsvp chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk

© 2019   Created by chris macrae.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service