The Global University of Poverty - Curricula Welcome

End Poverty is number 1 job of any keynsian and millennials; future capitalism

chris macrae's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"yunus & malaria can we start a series on heroines of malaria- Elizabeth Chizem…"

chris macrae replied Dec 6, 2008 to FC Partnerships can achieve change that seems miraculous to those who only look down from the top

2 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

"It was interesting that Obama was very specific about a health goal at clinton globa…"

chris macrae replied Nov 26, 2008 to FC Partnerships can achieve change that seems miraculous to those who only look down from the top

2 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

"I fully support the nneed to develop job-creating networks - and hope to blog this a…"

chris macrae replied Nov 24, 2008 to Something big and spontaneous just happened in the USA

2 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"I am reminded of a presentation I made in 2004 to 500 Gandhians in Delhi on the comi…"

chris macrae replied Nov 21, 2008 to What is the capitalistic formula for peace?????

11 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"meanwhile how can youth and other in relatively richer nations help now we have the…"

chris macrae replied Nov 20, 2008 to how do mobiles/internet FOR THE POOR change the world

1 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

"It is worth remembering that this is a particulary interesting week with California'…"

chris macrae replied Nov 14, 2008 to Gates Creative Capitalism - Oh mr g what do we do, we meant to go to Future C but you took us on to who

5 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Claude Guillemain

"Good points Jeff. We will have to see the book. Concerns I have include: The way he…"

chris macrae replied Nov 14, 2008 to Gates Creative Capitalism - Oh mr g what do we do, we meant to go to Future C but you took us on to who

5 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Claude Guillemain

"By coincidence Peter Burgess and I was at a liberterian economics conference in wash…"

chris macrae replied Nov 13, 2008 to Downloads & Revenue Generating Opportunities

9 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Inger-Mette Stenseth

"we may want a different name for this but I could list 10 professions which are in e…"

chris macrae replied Nov 12, 2008 to Downloads & Revenue Generating Opportunities

9 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Inger-Mette Stenseth

"This is the sort of invitation I am sending out to college professors who may be try…"

chris macrae replied Nov 10, 2008 to Choose the YOU & US invitation you make to peers to co-create Future capitalism that sustains humanity not bushwhacks it or wall street crashes it

7 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

RSS

Sustainability's & Wondrous MicroSummiit

Can you contribute TO FC? rsvp chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk

© 2019   Created by chris macrae.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service