The Global University of Poverty - Curricula Welcome

End Poverty is number 1 job of any keynsian and millennials; future capitalism

chris macrae's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"attached is african nations league table of good governance by Mo Ibrahim Foundation…"

chris macrae replied Nov 4, 2008 to MicroAfrica

1 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

"To NYU microfinance clubbers Last october I came across the practice bible for micr…"

chris macrae replied Nov 4, 2008 to Choose the YOU & US invitation you make to peers to co-create Future capitalism that sustains humanity not bushwhacks it or wall street crashes it

7 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

"celebrate the good news formula by ending poverty's evils - gandhi's whole truth sys…"

chris macrae replied Nov 3, 2008 to What is the capitalistic formula for peace?????

11 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"TO BE OR NOT TO BE - century 21 I think a globally connecting world involves quite…"

chris macrae replied Nov 2, 2008 to Disaster Capitalism - Naomi Klein versus Big Brothers

1 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

"It might be worth understanding what Unesco brings to the table of Future Capitalism…"

chris macrae replied Nov 2, 2008 to Downloads & Revenue Generating Opportunities

9 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Inger-Mette Stenseth

"I would love to see micro worlds uniting around one FC logo reprsenting artisan trad…"

chris macrae replied Nov 2, 2008 to Downloads & Revenue Generating Opportunities

9 Nov 17, 2008

"Example:socialbusinessclub.net would like to see a social business club flourish in…"

chris macrae replied Nov 1, 2008 to Downloads & Revenue Generating Opportunities

9 Nov 17, 2008

"This is very exciting Inger. I keep a very rough weekly analysis of where dvds go at…"

chris macrae replied Oct 31, 2008 to Distribution of DVDs - who, where, what do people say, emerging new strucutres ...& interconnectedness!

2 Nov 3, 2008

"Mike what you say makes a lot of common sense to me - so running with it the questi…"

chris macrae replied Oct 31, 2008 to Why do so few leaders start with the human core of system transformation first

3 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

"If Open Space alumni reach this spot, I would love to hear nominations of favourite…"

chris macrae replied Oct 30, 2008 to Why do so few leaders start with the human core of system transformation first

3 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by chris macrae

RSS

Sustainability's & Wondrous MicroSummiit

Can you contribute TO FC? rsvp chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk

© 2018   Created by chris macrae.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service