The Global University of Poverty - Curricula Welcome

End Poverty is number 1 job of any keynsian and millennials; future capitalism

Downloads & Revenue Generating Opportunities

Before announcing any opportunity to do business, please discuss with me chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk usa 301 881 1655

I wish to be sure that certain criteria apply

any announcement of business services must be relevant to the millennium goals, end poverty, developing sustainability businesses, creating green jobs, exporting bangladeshi 1 2 3 or other social business knowhow, improving education, changing to win-win-win global etc; also our community members have a right to decide that a service is not relevant, also income generation services should primarily be those offered by social busiensses or individuals not large for-profit organisations. Also to the extent that any business contracts are established through this community, we will need to work out an equitable service charge donated to one of the various microcredit-development funds in Bangladesh

If these intents are abused we will simply delete the whole thread. I hope this reasoning is clear, acceptable to all, and transparent.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Example:

socialbusinessclub.net would like to see a social business club flourish in every city

assumptions:

different cities will want a different sort of club with different membership dues, facilities

it is possible that some clubs will be created completely anew, but others will minimise costs either adding on a club to an existing facility or chnaging the focus of a hub or other center that is already operating

in cases of clubs with small revenue turnovers, we can imagine the need for the owners or management team to correctly answer a quiz based on cases of known social businesses or other materials provided by those in bangladesh with many decades experience of social busines modelling; in cases of clubs that go above a certain market size, it will likely be necessary to take an additional certification (typically one of the authorised SMBAs by Dr Yunus)

we want to adapt these rules so that certain goals are achieved:

1 wherever a city has significant Micronetworkers - we need a capacity to train up more SMBAs than MBAs

2 it is expected that much of action learning exercises of social business will have a commons licence - worldwide city clubs of socialbusiness.net have a right to expel any club that makes use of its materials expensively copyrighted in contrast to what other clubs do

3 social busienss clubs are likely to become colaboration gravities for social actions teams, including those that ultimately help design 7 microsummits going beyond today's on credit to health , media, energy/water/biomass, education, government, professions 2.0

this is version 0 - I am delighted to start Q&A that can help make this concept ready to multiply alongside our other networks by and for those serving the collaboration economy

I would love to see micro worlds uniting around one FC logo reprsenting artisan trade cooperatives of the poorest - womens networks, green networks, job creating networks, children, sb and mc networks all seem to criss-crsoos the same fashion - the poverty musuem goal that Yunus talks about
any ideas on how to do this - perhaps we could start with mapping which market space most effectively represents which countries - how do you compare some of these examples- please invite hosts of pverty-artisan markets to come and develop mutual rankings

cases please nominate info@worldcitizen.tv

zimbabwe

w-planet

bangladesh : grameen check ...

India : adivasi.net - accord
chris macrae said:
I would love to see micro worlds uniting around one FC logo reprsenting artisan trade cooperatives of the poorest - womens networks, green networks, job creating networks, children, sb and mc networks all seem to criss-crsoos the same fashion - the poverty musuem goal that Yunus talks about
any ideas on how to do this - perhaps we could start with mapping which market space most effectively represents which countries - how do you compare some of these examples- please invite hosts of pverty-artisan markets to come and develop mutual rankings

cases please nominate info@worldcitizen.tv

zimbabwe

w-planet

bangladesh : grameen check ...

India : adivasi.net - accord
Dear Chris!
....you make me think about UNESCO - and the creative city network:

http://portal.unesco.org/culture/en/ev.php-URL_ID=34603&URL_DO=...

Check out the link! I should think that UNESCO would like to make a partnership. Micro Finance and Micro banking will give the community of handy creaft a leverage!

im
It might be worth understanding what Unesco brings to the table of Future Capitalism in its own thread. Can it help transfrom so many of the global ngos and developement elites whose trickle down aid doesnt start in empowering in the community

In spite of Yunus bing a hoilder of the Simon Bolivar Prize, Unesco feels top of mind to be the same sort of identity at all. Wearing an Unesco logo wouldnt make me feel MICRO's joy of buying artisan products maximising what the artisans in poor nations/hemispheres get.
we may want a different name for this but I could list 10 professions which are in effect valueless unless we want to repeat wall street again; they serve globalists who are detached from grounded contexts

peter and I were discussing what do you do if you have just spent a lot of money training up to find you are in a worthless profession

this is where the change from macro to micro needs to be facilitated collaboratively in every big city; ultimately there is a lot of peer to peer value here and I dont see that professors in high overhead unis are going to best at mentoring the opposite systems round

I am wondering which people on this list have at least one other way round profession that they could offere a modular course on and if there are enough of us where should we set up virtual shop

a ning? a blog? a facebook? a yahoogroup?

we need more SMBAs than MBAs ... we need more obamanomics practitioners than wall street nomics

as we test out large collaboration events next week in sanfrancisco and london having somewhere we could sign people up who are interested in this could be relevant - anyone want to start a virtual space of this please tell me
Dear Chirs!

I is so hard to understand what you mean in practical terms.
You are correct that one need to start working and to enterprise in the principles of Micro Finance.

Was thinking the same as you - we need a country by county overview. I have a request for what is happening i Nigeria according to micro banking.....

If I follow you on branding of Dr.Yunus - i think that you are refering to a tipping point where the wholen world know about the principles and the way of running Social Business. Then is is the question of doing it.

Grassroot and peer to peer training and mentoring ??? Let us hope that you have a some answers after the collaboration events next week.

I think that Obama is thinking of micro finance in the job process of job creation. My suggestion is that you and Mustofa should go stright on and find out what the next President is thinking. It is going to be multiple initiatives - some with funding and somewithout. I would not advice to start a modul on a ning or yahoo and to put plenty of work into it without checking the wave of all new micro initiatives that are going on as we now speak.

Sustainable enterprising is today very much also of a circular economy, as China is looking into - as well as all the initiatives of green business as part of the LOHAS movement. I find that all of us in virtual blogging as wasting a lot of time, in a way that we otherwise could have used to sustain a track of virtual business collaboration, which is part of the global knowledge economy of today. Our chatting and blogging are part of testing and learning to use the new technologies that we have at hand - now it\s the time for action.

Sensing my own time management - I know that taking time to follow this ning community is consuming time, time of which I could take better care of myself and my family.

It is a challenge to find ways to work together in the global knowledge economy - and yes, it can be based on the principles of Social Business!

chris macrae said:
we may want a different name for this but I could list 10 professions which are in effect valueless unless we want to repeat wall street again; they serve globalists who are detached from grounded contexts

peter and I were discussing what do you do if you have just spent a lot of money training up to find you are in a worthless profession

this is where the change from macro to micro needs to be facilitated collaboratively in every big city; ultimately there is a lot of peer to peer value here and I dont see that professors in high overhead unis are going to best at mentoring the opposite systems round

I am wondering which people on this list have at least one other way round profession that they could offere a modular course on and if there are enough of us where should we set up virtual shop

a ning? a blog? a facebook? a yahoogroup?

we need more SMBAs than MBAs ... we need more obamanomics practitioners than wall street nomics

as we test out large collaboration events next week in sanfrancisco and london having somewhere we could sign people up who are interested in this could be relevant - anyone want to start a virtual space of this please tell me
By coincidence Peter Burgess and I was at a liberterian economics conference in washington dc. The good thing that unites libertarians is that assume there is an enterpreneur inside each of us (if its given a chance to practice the difference we could make). After that I have to say that the second assumption of different libertarians seems to varies wildly, and some times into scenarios that make me gulp. Todays' conference was partly to launch a book called lessons from the poor. Some of the lessons that speakers seemed to be talking about were negative to microcredit until you found out that they were talking about microcredit actually organised directly by some national governments in Africa. The chance of that leading to what supporters of Dr Yunus achieve with microcredit is next to zero.

This comes to a specific topic Inger mentions: microcredit in Nigeria. It happened that Nigeria was one of the cases mentioned of government-microcredit. Fortunately the conference included a Nigerian who is very keen to understand how to apply dr yunus microcredit to local female workers in garment and other specific categories of work done out of households. He works with 5000 poor garment ladies. He took 100 yunus dvds back with him to Nigeria. I am hopeful that over time we will get some deep feedback

I do believe that if a small group of people unite round 2 things:
sufficient understanding of the yunus dvd
a shared passion and knowledge of a specific african nation or sub-nation

they could then write up a vision or startegy for that nation which could be much more sustainable than other gurus do; at the same time in certain cities like new york one could start publishing such concepts and look for long term investors (or banks) who wanted a new trading relationship for that particular nation

I expect to develop some cases of this sort in coming months; of course if you come up with a thinktank group by place or sector, do tell us how we can help you
Dear Chris!

I do not understand this clearly. I see that you use the word franchise. From retailing and trade this is like a copy of McD.

If we were to create 360hub Kids as a social business. How would this apply? I would like you and Mustafo to advice.

Kind regards,
im

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sustainability's & Wondrous MicroSummiit

Can you contribute TO FC? rsvp chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk

© 2019   Created by chris macrae.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service