The Global University of Poverty - Curricula Welcome

End Poverty is number 1 job of any keynsian and millennials; future capitalism

MicroAfrica

1 Perspective my peer networks can help bring to Micro worlds

1.0 Whilst this report may look long and personal (touring a 57 year old’s experience curve), I hope that it provides an open citizen guide structure to what sort of transformations are needed if sustainability is to be our human lot in any place - do feel free to start microafrica 2 -let's compete to edit which thread links actionable structure to most gravitate collaboration Africa

Yunus & UK PM appeal to www to collaborate around MicroAfrica

1.1 Until subprimed Wall Streets last 18 months I would have said that the Gandhianspirit needed for microeconomics and community up entrepreneurship to evolve a win-win-win globalization were best practiced in Bangladesh and parts of India , most needed in the continent of Africa and in brokering a China in which the gap between rich and poor doesn’t become too big to be that nation’s critical weakness. However with Wall Street melted down, community upinvestment decisions now have a once in a generation opportunity to be networked everywhere that local societies have a deeper understanding oaf sustainability crises than national or global planners and system that are governed by 90 day extraction successes.
WHY NOT
an idea is emerging that in big cities like New York those who love African nations could come up with a catalogue of national strategies; if we had much stronger microbanking in that nation what would be the comparative community advantage to create jobs, health and wealth WHY: first- we now know people who love Africa can't do worse than the usual suspects (world banks , investment banks et al); and while old big powers are on the run this is the time to dialog transparently : could this nation make wonderful progress around this? or are that nation’s people just waiting to be mobile networked round these resources or community competences?
1.1a Society is in the experience of my family’s 2 generations of questioning how health societies sustain strong economics (not vice versa) both the biggest inverstor and the longest investor of all. The myth that eg owners of corporations are the only ones who know markets or innovation is dismal. It's not what 310 years of Scottish economic frameworks were intended to map by Adam Smith and others. This was journey that began around 1700 when (like Iceland today) Scotland was bankrupted by an overseas bobble and in effect became the first colony of England. You can see how the colonial conflict dynamic played out in 2 interesting ways- within one and half centuries most Scots had emigrated to be an early worldwide networked nation. One Scot felt compelled in 1843 to come down to London, throw out over 90% of MPS sponsored by corn lords instead of the people, and to use media The Economist) and his tool for questioning what industry’s sectors compound futures were good for societies and the lifetimes of people who lived in those places

1.2 My father and I have argued for quarter a century that human sustainability as one generation networks globalization will depend on mapping grounded contexts locally – we anticipated in 1984 that at least 30000 replicable community rising projects would need to be celebrated on a worldwide reality tv program.
Examples of Africa's Mobile End-Poverty

1.3 Integrating the best of media systems rather than the worst
could generate enough awareness among 7 billion people to select what their places needed and enough iterative connection between mass media and intent to make sure that community analogues were benchmarked as the choices between 30000 solutions were made in such key domains of society as healthcare, education, clean water food energy, banking that invests in the entrepreneur inside a person as well as community rising exponentially not the reverse global system where compound risk in eg wall street crashes down on innocent but digitally disconnected communities often in another hemisphere from where the compound errors of maths , judgment or fraud started.

1.4 My piece in this jigsaw during the 80s in a small French-Global company was to collect the first million hour database of what societies need in 30 countries (but I should declare our clients did not take us to the Africa continent). In the 90s I developed the original methods for questioning whether large corporate branded purposes were responsibly in harmony or unsustainably compound conflict with society’s purposes. We found from these action learning workshops inside corporations that global accounting and other big professions measurements and laws were compounding inconvenient truths. They were intended to devalue humanity’s wish to be sustainable but this was happening due to a globalization system error - externalization and laws that a business was not responsible across its boundaries.

1.5 So this guide argues that I personally have little on the ground contact with who is doing what in Africa. I try and ask everyone who has a passionate (life-mission) view and double check answers – ie not believing that something is definitely sustaining better local futures until I have heard it from at least 2 different sources- and where possible I ask to see how these sources monitor data to check whether they map sustainability exponentials in ways similar to the maths that I believe in. The network with maths that is 100% correct for microeconomics views of what sustains the communities and entrepreneurial joy is the Bangladeshi one and the transparency of its 34 year mapping of social business (systems) in particular

2 Whither Africa. 2.1 Here are the contents I suggest. Introductins to some people whose intents I understand and who either collect data or host conversations on what societies need in Africa. 2.s benchmark cases across Africa on 2.2 banking 2.3 education 2.4 clean water, food energy, 2.5 healthcare, 2.6 media, peoples summits and metrics aimed at empowering more transparent leaders. What I most need for you if you are an Africa lover has 3 main directions I can think of. If this structure suits you add on information below. If you host your own structural review somewhere else tell us where that is. I live 9for family reasons not through chose) in one of the world’s macro centers Washington DC. I actually know less people in this region who I feel are coming from Micro Perspectives than any of 20 other cities that I collaborate with sustainability workers in. If you know of anyone working at ashoka, or microcredit summit or grameen foundation to mention but 3 micro up systems with bases in DC or the world bank to mention one macro one, or any other please do feel free to introduce them to me so we can go have a coffee and map what we don’t know until we have interfaced our ;life experiences. This is a great time for cheerleading micro Africa as these videos among others show

2.1 Examples of Personal acquaintances in NW hemisphere cities with deep resources:

NY data Peter Burgess : tr-ac-net.org
NY wish to apply micro credit funds to Africa- Rachel asa
London – operator of microcredit in Malawi and worldwide schools practitioners of microcredit – peter Ryan
Barcelona virtual community – Zahid
NY African conflict dialogue hosting in capitals’ most conflicted city Spencer
London Occasional London Africa events – Tony tomorrows company –see file
London – relationships on whose doing what in Grameen with particular focus on how to match interns and those wishing to transfer Bangladshi knowhow to wherever in the world matters most socially or communally to them

More coming soon
progress of microafrica
Yunus and UK PM appeal to www to connect MicroAfrica

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

attached is african nations league table of good governance by Mo Ibrahim Foundation - 1=best
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sustainability's & Wondrous MicroSummiit

Can you contribute TO FC? rsvp chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk

© 2019   Created by chris macrae.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service